Easy and Quick Removal of Raised Skin Imperfections
Whether a mole, lesion or a skin tag is affecting your self-confidence or you’re worried about it growing bigger, our medical staff can safely and effectively remove it. Depending on the skin condition that is being treated, we would either use our state-of-art medical grade laser called Nlite V-pulsed dye or radio frequency equipment called Pelleve. There is no scalpel or cutting involved!
When using Pelleve, we would carry out a radiofrequency surgery that uses radio waves instead of a scalpel, allowing for a very fine and precise incision to be made. Only the tissue cells next to the wire electrode are affected and are vaporised, instead of being cut out with a manual scalpel. The radio waves also stop any bleeding during the procedure, which minimises bruising, swelling and scarring.
If we use the Nlite V-pulsed dye laser, this works by aiming short pulses of light energy into a lesion, coagulating the tissue and causing the lesion to dry and scab before falling off. Again, scarring is minimal compared to the traditional scalpel method.
Either way, it’s easy, quick and you will soon forget you even had anything in the first place!
START YOUR JOURNEY TO A BETTER SKIN FROM £35
Step 1: MEDICAL CONSULTATION FOR JUST £35
- You’ll come and see our medical practitioner at your consultation. They’ll ask you about your skin concerns, take a full medical history
- Your mole/lesion/skin tag will be assessed and we will inform you about what the treatment involves and the cost of it. Usually the treatment can be added to the consultation and performed immediately if we are all happy to proceed.
- Full costing of the treatment will be explained and you will be under no obligation to make any decisions at that time. We always encourage people to consider the information before embarking on any course of treatment.
Step 2 : TREATMENT
- We will remove your raised skin imperfection using the most appropriate equipment.
- Recovery time is minimal, although some lesions can take 7-10 days to disappear.
MOLE, LESION AND SKIN TAG REMOVAL TREATMENT AT GLANCE
Procedure Time: 15min -30min depending on the size and number of imperfections that need to be removed
Specialist: Medical Nurse Practitioner
Recovery Time: Minimal
Prices: from £100 a session depending on the size of the area
BEFORE AND AFTER EXAMPLE:
Above: Decollete Skin Tag Laser Removal Before and After 1 Treatment
Above: Forehead Wart Lesion Before and After 1 Treatment
Above: Decollete Wart Lesion Before and After 1 Treatment (photos taken 4 weeks apart). The result was achieved using the radio-frequency (Pelleve) cut and coag diathermy surgical equipment.
Above: Under arm large mole removed in 1 treatment
Above: Female Forehead Mole Removal. Before and after pictures were taken 4 weeks apart. Treatment was done using Nlite V-pulsed dye laser.
Above: Mole on Female’s Back. Removed in 1 treatment using Radio Frequency Pelleve. Pictures were taken 4 weeks apart.
Above: A Cutaneous Horn on the left hand of a 48 year old male. Removed in 1 treatment using Pelleve Radio-frequency Cut and Coag. Pictures were taken 6 weeks apart.
Above: “before”, “during” and “after” photo’s of a skin lesion from the temple area.
Stage 1 – immediately post treatment with greying noticed.
Stage 2 – scabbing appears after 7-10 days and lesion slowly falls off.
Stage 3 – lesion has fallen off and the area has healed well after 6 weeks.