Revive Your Complexion with Medical Range of Skin Peels
A skin peel treatment is one of the most popular non-invasive cosmetic procedures performed to rejuvenate and revitalise the appearance of the skin.
A skin peel is a procedure based on the application of an enzyme or chemical exfoliant to the skin in order to induce destruction of the epidermis and/or the dermis cells resulting in the removal of skin lesions or imperfections and the improvement of the skin texture.
The treatment stimulates new cell growth and collagen production, helping to reveal fresher, youthful, softer and smoother looking skin without any of the side effects associated with invasive surgery.
Skin peels are an excellent maintenance therapy either alone or as part of an extended skincare programme. This is an ideal treatment for rejuvenating the skin before a special occasion or for those who simply want to maintain smooth, younger looking skin. Skin peels are a popular treatment for teenage acne because it takes away the top layer of skin and unblocks the skin affected by acne.
We stock medical range skin peels called EnerPeel. Due to its clever patented carrier ingredient that allows greater absorption of the peel while reducing skin surface redness and peeling by up to 50%, EnerPeel® offers minimal downtime and fantastic results. Enerpeel®systems are supported by research and results from clinical trials. You will be advised on the best option that suits your skin during your consultation but we have listed the options below if you wish to find out more in advance:
Designed to break down oil and surface debris in acneic skins, while also introducing the three key ingredients to control inflammation, kill bacteria, reduce oil production and normalise excess skin cell production.
Enerpeel® SA Chest & Back
This area can be hard to treat, but with this new specialised Enerpeel we can really target your chest and back acne.
Designed for the management of rosacea, Thread veins, Hyper pigmentation, hyper sensitive skin, Hyper reactive skin, broken capillaries and is ideal for peeling throughout the summer months and for those with sensitive skin. Price: £100.
Controls oily skin, reduces pore sizeand can be used for anti-ageing, photo ageing,flabby skinand mild actinic keratosis.This EnerPeel can also be used on the chest and neck. Price: £150.
Acid component for reducing non inflammatory pigmentation, oil control, moderate actinic keratosis, moderate to severe photo-aging and chromo-ageing. Price: £125.
Specifically designed for treating in and around the eye socket and the lip margin; the two age defining areas of the face. A treatment for hyper-pigmentation, actinic keratosis, chrono-aging and photo-ageing on the periocular and labial areas.Price: £100.
Enerpeel® TCA LP 25%& TCA Strong 40%
For anti-ageing, sun damage, moderate to severe photo-ageing and chrono-ageing, severe hyper-pigmentation, severe scars and raised scar reduction. The TCA Strong offers deeper remodelling and can also be used for pre and post surgical use. Price: £175
START YOUR JOURNEY TO A BETTER SKIN TODAY
Step 1: MEDICAL CONSULTATION FOR JUST £35
- You’ll come and see our medical practitioner at your consultation. They’ll ask you about your skin problems and your current regime, your full medical history and if you’ve had any previous treatments.
- Your skin will be assessed to establish the best chemical peel for a treatment
- We will inform you about the products and treatments which would be of benefit and formulate a treatment plan. Full costing will be explained and you will be under no obligation to make any decisions at that time. We always encourage people to consider the information before embarking on any course of treatment
Step 2 : TREATMENT
- We will perform your peel treatment with the most suitable skin peel.
- Immediately after the treatment, we would recommend the Dermalux treatment as well to assist in settling and stimulating the skin
- Recovery time: Immediately after your treatment, you can experience mild redness and a warming sensation. On sensitive areas, there is a possibility of having a temporary dryness and redness that usually settles after 24 hours.
Step 3: SUSTAINING RESULTS
- After Care: To compliment your skin peel treatment and sustain long-lasting result, we will also provide you with guidance when it comes to your skin care regime at home. We will recommend you a bespoke series of best medical products to use on to make sure your skin looks and feels amazing long after the treatments have finished.
SKIN PEEL TREATMENT AT GLANCE
Consultation £35 (a one off fee)
Procedure Time: approximately 30min
Specialist: Injectable Nurse Claire Kirsty
Recovery Time: Minimal
Prices: from £80 a session
BEFORE AND AFTER EXAMPLES: