Permanent Laser Hair Removal At Its Best
Lincoln Laser Skincare clinic is known for its expertise and specialisation in laser hair removal. We use gold standard medical grade lasers that are known to deliver the best clinical results in the market.
We have been providing laser hair removal treatments for over 12 years and successfully treated thousands of happy patients including man and woman as well as NHS transgender patients. We have seen it all and can deal with all skin types and all hair areas. Due to our medical background, you can expect quality care and high standards. Our laser practitioner will guide you through the process with consideration and support. Each patient is taken care of by a dedicated practitioner to ensure continuity of care.
Laser hair removal is a fast and the most efficient method of removing unwanted hair and can be used on almost every area of the face and body. It has been proven to create a permanent reduction in the number of re-growing hairs which was backed by world wide clinical research studies. The laser emits a gentle beam of energy which passes through the skin to the hair follicle; this energy is then transformed into heat, which damages the follicle and prevents the hair from growing again.
To minimise any damage to skin pigment and make the treatment the most efficient and effective, we strongly recommend the area to be treated is untanned and as pale as possible.
At our laser clinic we provide long term hair reduction using our signature Cynosure Elite+ laser. This state-of-the-art medical laser is known as the most powerful laser in the market for many reasons:
- You will get better results with less treatments, achieving smoother hair-free skin faster than clinics or beauticians that use standard machines.
- Elite+ laser enables the clinician to cover larger areas in shorter amounts of time, significantly reducing treatment time
- It’s clean and efficient; unlike some systems, the Elite+ does not require the use of messy gels to aid treatment.
- Suitable for all skin types and skin tones as it is a dual wave-length system allowing for more flexibility with laser parameters
- Advanced technology allows for laser energy to “select” only hair follicles, while sparing surrounding skin from damage.
- The end result is significant, and often permanent hair reduction is achieved which is backed by world wide clinical research studies.
- We are a dedicated aesthetic clinic, so you know you are in safe hands.
Extra Small Area (one of the following):
- Upper Lip
- Cheek Bones
- Eye brows
- Fingers & toes
- Stomach line
Single Treatment from £65.00 (depending on the area assessment and individual).
Course of 6 treatments. Buy 5 and get 1 free, £325.00
Small Area (one of the following):
- Lip & Chin
- Side Burns
- Underarms both
- Back of Neck
- Front Neck
Single Treatment from £95.00 (depending on the area assessment and individual).
Course of 6 treatments. Buy 5 and get 1 free £475.00
Medium Area (one of the following):
- Lower Abdomen
- Lower Back
Single Treatment from £120.00 (depending on the area assessment and individual).
Course of 6 treatments. Buy 5 and get 1 free £600
Large Area (one of the following):
- Upper Chest
- Full abdomen
- Lower Legs/Thigh
- Full Face & Neck
Single Treatment from £150.00
Course of 6 treatments. Buy 5 and get 1 free £750.00
Extra Large Area (one of the following)
- Full Legs
- Full Back
Single treatment from £300. Course of 6 treatment, buy 5 get 1 free £1,500
For Best Results
A minimum of 6 sessions is recommended with a time frame of 4-6 weeks between each laser treatment. Occasionally some top-ups might be required as part of maintenance, please read more about ‘after care’ outlined below.
START YOUR JOURNEY TO A HAIR FREE SKIN TODAY
Step 1: CONSULTATION FOR JUST £35
- You’ll come and see our medical practitioner at your consultation. They’ll ask you about unwanted hair that you want to remove, your full medical history and if you’ve had any previous treatments.
- Your unwanted hair area will be assessed to establish your individual needs and plan a suitable treatment regime.
- A test patch will need to be performed prior to full treatment to make sure your skin responds appropriately.
STEP 2: LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT
- Immediately prior to treatment, the skin is cleansed and then cooled with a cold air system (using our Smartcool cooling system). If a large area is treated it may be marked out into sections and then the laser is pulsed onto the skin uniformly until all the chosen area has been covered.
- An immediate effect on the hairs may be seen, although some hairs will take approximately 7-10 days to fall out. Most patients describe the treatment as a series of slight pin pricks to the skin. The majority of patients tolerate this sensation without requiring anaesthetics. Within about 30 minutes of treatment, the area may become red, and mild histamine response can occur (this may last from a few hours to 24 hours).
Step 3: FOLLOWING TREATMENTS
It is important to note that hairs grow in cycles and that lasers are effective in removing hairs which are in the growth (Anagen) phase. Follicles in the second phase (Categen) and third phase (Telagen) will not be affected since the dermal papilla, or root, of the follicle is not yet attached to the follicle itself. As a result, additional treatments will be required to destroy the hairs as they reach the Anagen stage of the cycle. These will usually be spaced at 4 week intervals for facial areas and 6 week intervals for body areas.
The number of treatments required varies and is dependent on many factors including your skin and hair type, ethnic background, hormonal balance and skin sensitivity. Other factors can influence the treatment process and these would be evaluated during your initial consultation. It is not possible to categorically state how many treatments an individual will need although our experience indicates that a minimum of 6-8 treatments are usually required.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT AT GLANCE
Consultation cost: £35
Procedure Time: 15min -1hr depending on the area size
Recovery Time: Minimal
Prices: from £65 a session depending on the size of the area. You will receive an exact quote during your consultation. A discounted offer is available when buying a treatment course upfront: get 6 sessions for the price of 5!
BEFORE AND AFTER:
Upper Lip Hair Removal Before and After 3 Treatments
Neck and Face African Hair Removal Before and After 7 Treatments