START YOUR JOURNEY TO A NEW SKIN TODAY
At Lincoln Laser Skincare, we strongly believe that there is a solution to every skin problem. With our latest laser technology and years of experience we are confident that we can transform your skin. Your skin journey starts with an in-depth consultation to identify your skin concerns and aid in formulating a personalised treatment plan. We always assess each client holistically to ascertain which treatments will provide the most successful results.
The significance of assessing the client and preparing them prior to treatment should not be underestimated. Education and client compliance are key factors in helping to achieve successful results and are a standard practice in medical clinics.
What is involved in the initial consultation?
- Detailed medical history is taken to start your patient file with us
- Your skin concerns are assessed and discussed
- You will receive a detailed clinical examination, for more serious skin problems we will use our digital skin scanner to show current and future skin issues
- You will be given all the information about the options and procedures that are most suitable to your skin concerns including an accurate quote for the cost of the individual treatments. Because skin complaints can vary so widely from person to person, we price our treatments according to each individual’s needs.
- With your consent, a thorough test patch can then be carried out with the laser, although there is no obligation and it is not always absolutely necessary (only with some treatments).
How much does the consultation cost?
- Skin consultation appointment is £35 and can take up to 1h.
- Tattoo removal consultation is £15 and lasts up to 30min.
Our one off fee covers the clinic time, the admin charge and the test patch. There is no obligation to proceed to any treatment. Our aim is to ensure that you are as informed as possible regarding the treatments, the options and everything that is involved with it. Any further consultations are free as are reassessments following treatments.
Why the first consultation is needed?
Based on the traditional patient care model, an in-depth consultation is essential to assess current concerns and formulate a plan of care whilst easing any anxieties and most importantly ensuring each patient feels confident moving forward with their decision making. We also aim to ensure that ‘you’ as our patient has realistic expectations of what we can achieve and how long it will take to achieve them – skin is organic tissue and every patient we see is different and unique.
When a consultation can be scheduled?
Our opening times vary slightly on a daily basis as we run an appointment system and try to be flexible.
Generally we are open as follows:
Monday: Closed/office day
Thursday: 10am – 7.30pm
Friday: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Saturday: First Saturday of every month
If you would like to schedule your consultation, please call the clinic on 01522 575 756. Our receptionist will arrange a date and time to suit you. We do request that the one-off fee for the consultation is paid for over the phone, this then reserves your appointment. You are welcome to change your booking but we do ask for 48 hours notice please.