Customised Market- Leading Acne Treatments in Lincolnshire
At Lincoln Laser Skincare we use a customised approach to treat acne in order to provide you with the best possible results. We are passionate about making our patients happy in their own skin again and have been successfully treating all types of acne ranging from mild and moderate to the most severe for over 11 years. We’ve developed an extremely successful combination of procedures and treatments to help transform your acne prone skin.
Depending on the severity of your acne condition, we will recommend you the most effective treatment plan during your initial consultation with us. We use a customised approach and can combination some of the following treatments to make a dramatic difference to your skin:
– our revolutionary Nlite-V laser treatments (medical grade laser)
– medical and highly effective skin peels
– light healing therapy Dermalux
– cosmeceutical products to use at home
– fractional laser resurfacing (laser peel)
The Revolution in Acne Treatment – Nlite-V Laser Treatment
Without a doubt, the biggest breakthrough for many years in the treatment of Active Acne is the Nlite-V Laser. This laser was introduced to the UK at the beginning of 2000 as a collagen building laser designed for reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and treating general signs of skin ageing, and has enjoyed many successful years treating such conditions. During these treatments however, especially for the reduction of scarring that acne sufferers often experience, it rapidly became apparent to the laser users that the active breakouts that were present during the Nlite-V treatment settled very rapidly. Within a short time Nlite-V clinics had a number of patients who were actually controlling their acne using laser treatment. Since that time, there have been full clinical trials carried out on the use of the Nlite-V for active acne by Dr Tony Chu (a dermatologist in London), the results of which where published in the Lancet medical journal. This trials have shown that, over a 12-week period, the number of active lesions dropped dramatically, even after only one laser treatment.
How Does the Nlite-V Laser Work?
Firstly, the laser light increases the skins own anti-inflammatory response and its ability to kill the P.acnes bacteria. The whole face is usually treated thereby reducing the risk of infection spreading and further breakouts. Secondly, the it also reduces scarring and any pigmentation issues.
The treatment is relatively painless with few potential side effects and is very well tolerated.
START YOUR JOURNEY TO THE CLEARER SKIN TODAY
Step 1: MEDICAL CONSULTATION FOR JUST £35
- You’ll come and see our medical practitioner. They’ll ask you about how acne affects you, your full medical history and if you’ve had any previous treatments.
- Your skin will be assessed to establish the grade of acne you’re suffering with by removing your make up and using a skin scanner and magnifying lamp.
- We will inform you about the products and treatments which would be of benefit and formulate a treatment plan. We may suggest some complimentary treatments as well as skin products to use in a home-care regimen. Our revolutionary Nlite-V laser treatment will also be explained. The overall acne treatment is individualised for you; what is suitable for one patient may be unsuitable for another. Full costing for the products and laser treatments are explained at your consultation visit and you will be under no obligation to make any decisions at that time. We always encourage people to consider the information before embarking on any course of treatment
Step 2 : TREATMENT
- We will perform your first acne treatment or a series of treatments, depending on the condition of your acne
- Immediately after your treatment there will be little or nothing to see on the treated skin, however some people do experience mild redness and a warming sensation. On sensitive areas, there is a possibility that you may get a histamine type reaction that usually settles after 24 hours.
Step 3: SUSTAINING RESULTS
- After Care: To compliment your acne treatment and sustain long-lasting result, we will also provide you with guidance when it comes to your skin care regime at home. We will recommend you a bespoke series of best cosmeceutical products to use to make sure you can keep your acne in check long after the treatments have finished.
ACNE TREATMENT AT GLANCE
Consultation: £35 (one-off fee)
Procedure Time: 30min -60min depending on the acne condition
Specialist: Medical Nurse Practitioner
Recovery Time: Minimal
Prices: from £80 a session depending on the size of the area and acne condition