BOOST YOUR COLLAGEN PRODUCTION TODAY
NLite is a revolutionary, non-invasive laser treatment that stimulates the production of natural collagen in the skin. It was first introduced as a treatment for collagen synthesis in 2000 and has remained the leading and most effective non-ablative laser treatment for this purpose.
As we grow old the levels of collagen reduce resulting in the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Clinical trials of the NLite laser conducted by a leading US pharmaceutical company have shown it to increase production of natural collagen by up to 75% resulting in an increased thickness of skin and smoothing of lines and wrinkles.
The NLite treatment can be combined with other non-invasive resurfacing treatments such as Microdermabrasion and skin peels.
How many treatments are required?
Current protocols recommend a minimum of 3 treatments at 2-4 week intervals in order to kick start the process of collagen stimulation. Over the next three months following your course, you will notice a gradual reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles as the collagen levels increase.
As with all rejuvenation treatments, the more you have them, the better the result. We recommend maintenance ‘top up’ treatments 2-4 times a year (or as and when required as this depends very much on the individual). We will be happy to advise you further during your consultation.
Which areas can be treated?
The treatment is suitable for a number of areas including eyes, mouth, forehead, cheeks, and neck and can be used on all skin types. Unlike other laser resurfacing treatments it is a very well tolerated procedure requiring minimum recovery time. You will only feel a mild tingling sensation as the laser light is absorbed in the skin.
What will my skin look like after the treatment?
Immediately after your treatment there can potentially be some mild redness. There is a possibility that you may get a mild histamine type skin reaction which usually settles after 24 hours, this mainly occurs around the eye area.
START YOUR JOURNEY TO A BETTER SKIN FROM £35
Step 1: MEDICAL CONSULTATION FOR JUST £35
- You’ll come and see our medical practitioner at your consultation. They’ll ask you about your skin, your full medical history and if you’ve had any previous treatments.
- Your skin will be assessed to establish its true condition by removing your make up and using a skin scanner and magnifying lamp.
- We will inform you about the treatment and formulate a treatment plan. Full costing is explained at your consultation visit and you will be under no obligation to make any decisions at that time. We always encourage people to consider the information before embarking on any course of treatment
Step 2 : TREATMENT
- We will perform your first treatment or a series of treatments, depending on the condition of skin.
- The treatment itself is quick and well tolerated. We usually advise all patients to combine it with Dermalux treatment to maximise the results.
- Recovery time: Immediately after your treatment there will be little or nothing to see on the treated skin, however some people do experience mild redness and a warming sensation. On sensitive areas, there is a possibility that you may get a histamine type reaction that usually settles very quickly.
Step 3: SUSTAINING RESULTS
- After Care: To sustain long-lasting result, we will provide you with a guidance when it comes to your skin care regime at home. We will recommend you a bespoke series of cosmeceuticals products to make sure your skin looks and feels amazing long after the treatments have finished.
N-LITE LASER TREATMENT AT GLANCE
Procedure Time: 15min -30min depending on the skin condition
Specialist: Medical Nurse Practitioner
Recovery Time: Minimal
Prices: from £80 a session depending on the size of treated area
Before and After:
Patient after a course of 8 treatments